We've Got You Covered Wigs - When Your Hair Won't...A Wig Will

It's a Party
Thanksgiving
Wow, great hair
powered by

My Blog

Wigs with different meanings

I’ve recently had conversations with some women that have different views on what wigs mean to them.   I’ve always thought of a wig as a way to have a great style on a bad hair day or when I’m in a hurry and don’t really have time to mess around with my hair.

I met with a woman not too long ago that shared her story on what her wigs mean to her.  She is a cancer survivor of 15 years (yahoo).  She went through multiple treatments of radiation to her scalp and at the end of her treatments she was left with large bald spots on her head.  A wig to her is not just an “easy way out” but her “way of life”.

Another lady shared with me that she recently underwent chemo treatments and she is waiting for her hair to grow in a bit thicker so that she can go back to her own hair (good or bad hair day).  A wig to her means healing and a new lease on life.  She reminded me that we take life way to serious!

Other clients see a wig as I do…great style with little effort.  We have wigs because we can change our style, color or length at any time.   We fall in love with them because they can give us an extra 30 minutes of sleep or a way out of a bad hair day.

No matter what a wig means to you I am here to help.  I would love to bring my “wig shop” to your home to meet you and help you find your perfect style.

14 Comments to Wigs with different meanings:

Comments RSS
Leanne on Friday, September 09, 2011 3:20 PM
It's great to get different perspectives on why people wear wigs. Thanks Denise. After hearing your perspective, I've been giving it a lot of thought. I'd love to schedule a time to try a few on! In a future blog post would you mind talking about how a person takes care of a wig and how long they last? Leanne

full lace wigs on Thursday, August 16, 2012 1:06 AM
It sounds like a salon.That would be interesting.

MCITP on Monday, March 25, 2013 3:36 AM
It wont be long until the festive season is upon us. You have provided me with much needed inspiration, thank you.

psychoterapia warszawa on Wednesday, June 25, 2014 1:04 PM
Often they are simply utilized for typically the polishing off for time frame sills. Will in addition determine the kitchen counter What stands out as the convenience is usually their personal disadvantage, since the procedure for heating lubricate radiators also calls for a serious prolonged time

mazury domki on Sunday, July 06, 2014 3:26 AM
Inside, comfy and also customary morceau will be fantastic through cut shades or maybe cotton When i were born along with foreseeable future dad attempting anticipate parenthood

adresy on Thursday, June 25, 2015 2:08 PM
but additionally in the case of overall look help often yourr home is within a place In lawsuit involving virtually any dust, sparkling them all will not result in whatever problems

Leonel Aquirre on Thursday, October 15, 2015 8:02 AM
the order of the stairs?

Sid Elderkin on Thursday, October 15, 2015 9:20 AM
there have different desires together with requirements?

Jamel Fradette on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 11:17 AM
very consultant place?

Billi Benevento on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 12:09 PM
learning develop in addition to insides design?

cheap fake handbags on Thursday, March 31, 2016 8:36 PM
A wig to her is not just an easy way out but her way of life.

http://www.ukchristianlouboutinmall.co.uk on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 8:39 PM

https://www.assignmentgeek.com.au/ on Friday, June 22, 2018 4:46 AM
It's a really informative blog I must say.Thanks to the author for giving the insight on what actually wigs mean to the different kinda peoples.Keep it up.

edusson reviews on Friday, June 22, 2018 4:51 AM