We've Got You Covered Wigs - When Your Hair Won't...A Wig Will

New Styles

Humidity and Wind
It's a Party
Wow, great hair
powered by

My Blog

How do I pick out the perfect wig?

Recently I've been asked, "How do I pick out the perfect wig"?  There of course is only one answer...you have to try it on.  I know that being able to touch the wig, see how it looks in different light, see how it looks with your complexion, see how it feels on your head is the only way to pick out a wig that you will be happy with.
I have over 30 styles of wigs and I'm here to tell you that very few of them actually look good on me.  I wish that most of them did but that's just not reality.  We all have different features, skin color, etc. and being able to try on a wig is the only way to truly know how it's going to look on you!
That's why I believe that it is important to be able to bring my wigs to you.  In the comfort of your own home I will bring my wigs (I like to refer to myself as the traveling wig show) to you so that you are able to try them on.  Not only do you get a chance to have a makeover that is not permanent but you get to have a fun while your doing it.  Maybe you've always dreamed of being a brunette, a blonde or a redhead but you've been afraid to try it.....now's your chance!!
I would love to get to know you and to show you how you can go from bed head to fabulous in less than 2 min.  It's only the time it takes you to put the wig on your head.  Think about the days when you have so many errands to run and you barely have enough energy to get out of bed.  No need to spend extra time trying to get your hair to look good...just simply put a wig on your head and your ready to go!!  Remember...when your hair won't...a wig will.
Your wig will always be ready before you are.  Give me a call today (515-278-4880)  and set up an appointment for a personal wig fitting.  I can't wait to meet you!!
My mom and I...both wearing wigs of course!

19 Comments to How do I pick out the perfect wig?:

Comments RSS
click read more on Tuesday, December 11, 2012 9:31 PM
I am a girl very like wig, Are you? http://www.ladylacefrontwigs.com/ Lace Front Wigs Cheap Lace Front Wigs Hair Extensions Cheap Wigs Long Wigs For Women

Short Wigs For Women

oakley sunglasses on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 8:58 PM

Mens hairpieces on Tuesday, January 08, 2013 3:04 AM
It was very excellent concept of deciding a perfect wig. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

MCITP on Monday, March 25, 2013 3:36 AM
It wont be long until the festive season is upon us. You have provided me with much needed inspiration, thank you.

massage school on Thursday, June 20, 2013 6:30 AM
I have read several blogs on this subject, this being my research topic on How do I pick out the perfect wig?. But I found this post especially helpful. Thanks Sharing your ideas I really appreciate it.

spider veins melbourne on Monday, July 22, 2013 4:42 AM
These tips and advices are really very much effective regarding the hair wigs.Keep it up with sharing such useful information with us.Thanks for the post.

how to prevent haĆ­r loss on Friday, November 15, 2013 8:17 PM
Every person want's beauty and perfect wigs will always increase your beauty. You are providing the real stuff of information that will help you a lot to choose perfect wigs.

hair growth remedies on Saturday, March 15, 2014 5:44 AM
If you are worried about your hair growth or your hair are falling continuously then don't worry about it. You can visit our website and find the solution of your problem easily so don't waste your time and visit our website.

okna pcv lublin on Sunday, June 29, 2014 8:35 AM
Ideally it previously was moments. eighty centimeter. Each and every kitchen's could be applied to proper manner to interact with rapid actually designed for elegant decor.

strona internetowa on Friday, August 15, 2014 11:21 AM
you should observe that the modern day's traits switch rapidly and that is whatever model some time since, some time back, it becomes outmoded in a few years the last seem in the kitchen

cheap swiss watches uk on Wednesday, January 07, 2015 8:58 PM
Thanks , I have recently been searching for info about this topic for a long time and yours is the greatest I have found out so far. But, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you sure about the source?

auto title loans on Thursday, July 16, 2015 11:42 AM
On the off chance that you are presently experiencing difficulty staying aware of the majority of your diverse bills and can not appear to discover an exit plan then obligation combination may be the answer for you. Leading you have to comprehend what obligation solidification is and why it can encourage you to get out from under the heaviness of your obligation.

check cashing san-diego on Sunday, July 26, 2015 2:26 PM
In this way, aback the borrower depends his imperative favorable circumstances for the bank, he discovers himself ready to advance a huge total of money. On the included hand, separated advances don't hunger for any remittance and in this way, there is an airborne guile mass liable on these stores.

Check Cashing on Saturday, September 12, 2015 11:54 AM
The force of this artticle is this, satisfy a support calls get arranged completion request and included sales. At proceeded with furthest go down to you request any of the early comparability reports, catch and absolutely perceive what you are stamping, in the incident that you don't regard your early change approach your theorist or going to for worthy heading.

reflexology in london on Thursday, February 11, 2016 5:58 AM
My spouse and i honestly think you'll possess thoroughly distributed me personally for the strategy experienced you been able to be able to copy the premis having a substantive little more reliable truth.

fake watches on Thursday, March 31, 2016 8:38 PM

do my assignment on Saturday, September 23, 2017 8:14 AM

www.bestessaypoint.co.uk on Saturday, September 23, 2017 8:16 AM
I would like to try your New Styles very soon. Useful information shared. I am very happy to read this article. Thanks for giving us nice info. Fantastic walk through. I appreciate this post.

kitchen remodeling near me on Sunday, December 17, 2017 3:51 AM
Frolic in affluence with a aerial end kitchen adjustment action that lets you abundant in admirable grandness as able-bodied as the advancements in functionality. Being a home advance action that promises a aerial acknowledgment on investment, alike the boilerplate can accept a good timea splurge. So why let the costs stop you? Add added bulk to your New York home and blemish yourself and the accomplished ancestors with the bottomless benefits. Whether you are in Long Island, Queens, Manhattan, Staten Island, or Brooklyn; aerial end kitchen adjustment is your best bet in adorning your affection of active to the accomplished level.